Monday, August 30, 2010

Camo Bracelets to Honor Those Who Serve in our Military!



How this began...

I received requests from two young couples for bracelet sets and I thought that the sentiment was really sweet.

I decided that since this is a set for people who are giving a lot in service of our country, I would charge my normal bracelet price of $29.50 for the first bracelet and only $10 for the second one.

The first couple was a young lady who manages a local restaurant. Her boyfriend is in the military service and she wanted to know if I could make a set of bracelets that they could wear to feel connected! I was honored to create this special item for them!

When another young lady who works with the first saw the bracelets being made, she asked if I could make a pair for her and her boyfriend who had just enlisted in the US Army. I was happy to do it for her!

I've listed photos of the two sets of bracelets.

The first set I made is the simpler of the two. It has camouflage type colors and the styles are very similar with just a little touch of femininity on hers.

The second set is a little different. The color pattern is a bit more restrained but her bracelet is far more frilly with beaded embelishments.

The bracelets are crocheted in 100% cotton and the fastenings are loop and buttons. Names can be added to either bracelet with an embroidery charge of 50¢ per letter.

ALSO AVAILABLE... as a single bracelet at the normal bracelet price ($29.50) with the name of your special someone who is serving in the military embroidered on the central black band with up to 10 letters at no additional cost.

This is a special order item only! Contact me with details (sizes and your choice of styles).
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery!

Contact me...
Email me at baker@judithbakerarts.com If you are interested in ordering any of these... either the pair or a single bracelet. I will need to know which style you want, and the wrist measurement you will need. Buttons may be slightly different from those shown. When your order is ready I will send you a PayPal Shopping Cart Button by return email!

Pair A .................................................................................... $39.50
Pair B .................................................................................... $39.50
Single Bracelet with embroidered name (up to 10 letters free) $29.50
Optional embroidered names ................................................. add $.50 per letter

Shipping cost flat rate at $5.00 for Priority Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment